TRADING TERMS – to be acknowledged by all purchasers
The purchaser acknowledges that:
- Property in the goods shall not pass to the purchaser until such time as the goods have been paid for in full.
Until the goods are paid for infull:
1.1 The Wine Company Pty Ltd (‘the Company’) may at any time recover or re-sell the goods and may enter upon the purchaser’s premises for thatpurpose;
1.2 the purchaser may sell the goods in the ordinary course of its business to bona fide purchasers for value but only as agent for theCompany;
- For the first three (3) months of continuous trading new accounts require payment on delivery by credit card payment
or cheque (cash will not be accepted); or payments inadvance;
- After the first three (3) months trading payment is required on the 14th day of the month following the month in which the goods are invoiced. Any late payment will attract interest at 12% per annum from date of default to date ofpayment;
- The agreement to supply goods is strictly subject to the director(s) of any purchaser’s company signing the Guarantee and Indemnity overleaf and the director(s), by signing below, acknowledge having read and understood and unconditionally agree to be bound by the Guarantee and Indemnity incorporated herein and signed by them.
- Freight, handling and insurance fees (where applicable): Delivery, handling and insurances (“the services”) will be provided by TWC unless otherwise advised by the customer in writing. The services are subjected to a separate but optional contract between TWC and the customer. Where the customer contracts for the services, a delivery, handling and insurance fee (“the service fee”) plus any additional delivery costs (see delivery below) will be charged to the customer’s account. Costs for the services have been met by TWC on behalf of the customer and where applicable, will be charged to the customer’s account and included in the composite invoice price. When the services are provided to the customer, the services fee charged to the customer account will be $4.25 plus GST. The services fee and any other additional delivery costs are separate and distinct from the amount charged for the supply of goods (“the goods price”). The services fee is included in the wholesale price unless a separate arrangement has been agreed between the customer and TWC. Where the customer decides not to take up TWC’s offer to perform the services, the customer must give prior notice to TWC, so that arrangements can be made for reasonable access to be given for the customer to pick up good from the TWC’s warehouse or arrange for an alternative supplier to transport the goods. Where the customer elects not to acquire the services, the service fee will not be charged.
- Delivery: Where the services are provided by TWC, the customer must specify the place of delivery when ordering goods and may make specific arrangements for delivery and freight. As of the 1st January 2014, for metro customers, any orders two (2) dozen and above, and for outer metro and regional customers any orders five (5) cases and above, there will be no extra charges for administration or handling fees over the services included in the wholesale price into capital city warehouses and stores, unless an urgent delivery is requested by the customer (in which case TWC will invoice the customer for additional costs). For metro customers: orders less than two (2) dozen will incur a picking and administration fee of $20.00 per order. For outer metro and regional customers: orders less than five (5) cases will incur an administration fee of $7.00 per case (minimum $21.00 charge).